Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 10:01 in Physics & Chemistry
Never get stranded with a dead cell phone again. A promising new technology called Power Felt, a thermoelectric device that converts body heat into an electrical current, soon could create enough juice to make another call simply by touching it.
- New nanotechnology converts heat into power when it's needed mostWed, 22 Feb 2012, 11:37:06 EST
- Promising new material that could improve gas mileageThu, 9 Oct 2008, 13:22:31 EDT
- World record holderWed, 19 Sep 2012, 16:04:55 EDT
- Mismatched alloys are a good match for thermoelectricsWed, 27 Jan 2010, 11:30:08 EST
- Liquid-like materials may pave way for new thermoelectric devicesThu, 22 Mar 2012, 14:35:26 EDT