Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 11:01 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have solved the structure of cystathionine beta-synthase, a protein that is integral to processes responsible for maintaining a healthy heart and nervous system.
- Structure of a protein related to heart and nervous system health revealedTue, 16 Nov 2010, 11:04:43 EST
- Researchers disprove 15-year-old theory about the nervous systemTue, 3 Feb 2009, 16:30:03 EST
- The structure of XPD sheds light on cancer and agingThu, 29 May 2008, 13:28:40 EDT
- Protein shown to play a key role in normal development of nervous systemTue, 7 Oct 2008, 17:44:55 EDT
- Protein key to neuro-regenerationTue, 20 May 2008, 14:49:32 EDT