Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 05:30 in Physics & Chemistry
First universal quantum network prototype links two separate labsNature News , 12042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10441John MatsonPhysicists demonstrate a scalable quantum network that ought to be adaptable for long-distance quantum communication.
- Quantum memory for communication networks of the futureMon, 8 Nov 2010, 11:04:02 EST
- A small quantum leapThu, 10 Mar 2011, 13:07:29 EST
- Quantum quirk containedWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:55:19 EST
- Swiss scientists prove durability of quantum networkThu, 1 Dec 2011, 21:32:44 EST
- Novel ion trap with optical fiber could link atoms and light in quantum networksThu, 8 Jul 2010, 10:44:18 EDT