Wednesday, April 4, 2012 - 15:31 in Astronomy & Space
A Martian dust devil roughly 12 miles high (20 kilometers) was captured whirling its way along the Amazonis Planitia region of Northern Mars on March 14.
- Windborne dust on high peaks dampens Colorado River runoffMon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:16:11 EDT
- NASA sees one of Cyclone Laila's thunderstorms almost 11 miles highFri, 21 May 2010, 16:11:16 EDT
- New 'biofactories' produce rare healing substances in the endangered Devil's claw plantSun, 16 Aug 2009, 15:42:18 EDT
- Nervous culprit found for Tassie devil facial tumor diseaseThu, 31 Dec 2009, 14:29:23 EST
- Less ferocious Tasmanian devils could help save species from extinctionTue, 4 Sep 2012, 13:35:57 EDT