Friday, July 25, 2008 - 10:14 in Psychology & Sociology
Randy Pausch, a former Carnegie Mellon University computer scientist whose "last lecture" about facing terminal cancer became an international sensation, died Friday. He was 47.
- Carnegie Mellon researcher says privacy concerns could limit benefits from real-time data analysisThu, 17 Dec 2009, 14:49:30 EST
- Carnegie Mellon computer model reveals how brain represents meaningThu, 29 May 2008, 14:50:01 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon researchers develop method to help computer vision systems decipher outdoor scenesThu, 9 Sep 2010, 10:53:08 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon theory of visual computation reveals how brain makes sense of natural scenesWed, 19 Nov 2008, 14:01:30 EST
- Carnegie Mellon and Disney Research develop new model for animated faces and bodies Tue, 7 Aug 2012, 13:36:35 EDT