Thursday, May 9, 2013 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
The New York-built ring is being sent to Illinois to capture ultra-rare particles.
- Tiny ring laser accurately detects and counts nanoparticles Tue, 28 Jun 2011, 20:33:55 EDT
- UCLA scientists explain the formation of unusual ring of radiation in spaceSun, 22 Sep 2013, 16:31:20 EDT
- By 'putting a ring on it,' microparticles can be capturedTue, 20 Jul 2010, 11:15:38 EDT
- Penn physicists help show math behind growth of 'coffee rings'Sat, 19 Jan 2013, 0:33:46 EST
- Researchers create laser the size of a virus particleMon, 5 Nov 2012, 18:02:37 EST