Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 10:00 in Psychology & Sociology
When you eat, not just what you eat, may play a role in weight loss.
- Battle of the bulge: Low leptin levels undermine successful weight lossFri, 20 Jun 2008, 17:35:44 EDT
- Personality traits influencing weight lossFri, 25 Sep 2009, 0:39:24 EDT
- Accelerated bone turnover remains after weight lossMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:14:48 EDT
- Partners in weight loss success may help African-Americans shed more poundsMon, 26 Oct 2009, 17:16:26 EDT
- Weight loss improves mood in depressed peopleMon, 27 Jul 2009, 10:08:45 EDT