Monday, September 29, 2008 - 09:35 in Earth & Climate
ESA PR 41-2008. Europe’s first Automated Transfer Vehicle (ATV) Jules Verne successfully completed its six-month ISS logistics mission today with its controlled destructive re-entry over a completely uninhabited area of the South Pacific.
- Premiere for Europe: Jules Verne refuels the ISSWed, 18 Jun 2008, 11:30:18 EDT
- Record boost for ATV to raise ISS orbitFri, 20 Jun 2008, 10:07:53 EDT
- STPSat-1 successfully completes extended missionWed, 2 Dec 2009, 20:09:30 EST
- Robot vehicle surveys deep sea off Pacific NorthwestWed, 13 Aug 2008, 10:28:45 EDT
- New models for optimizing mission control of unmanned aerial vehiclesWed, 31 Mar 2010, 15:24:38 EDT