Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 17:56 in Earth & Climate
It may seem unlikely, but simply clutching a warm cup of coffee can bring on a flood of warm feelings, U.S. researchers said Thursday in a finding that suggests a strong link between physical and emotional warmth.
- With hot coffee, we see a warm heart, Yale researchers findThu, 23 Oct 2008, 14:28:56 EDT
- CU-Boulder research finds link between physical and interpersonal warmthFri, 24 Oct 2008, 7:59:21 EDT
- Warm ocean currents cause majority of ice loss from AntarcticaWed, 25 Apr 2012, 15:35:24 EDT
- Coffee or tea: Enjoy both in moderation for heart benefitsFri, 18 Jun 2010, 16:34:13 EDT
- The physics of coffee ringsTue, 23 Nov 2010, 19:34:34 EST