Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 09:30 in Health & Medicine
The antibiotic azithromycin, which is widely used for bronchitis and other common infections, seems to increase chances for rare sudden deadly heart problems.
- Azithromycin may provide benefit for treatment of respiratory disorderTue, 26 Mar 2013, 20:03:38 EDT
- Overall antibiotic prescription rates for respiratory tract infections decreasingTue, 18 Aug 2009, 16:32:23 EDT
- Distribution of antibiotic for eye disease linked to low death risk among Ethiopian childrenTue, 1 Sep 2009, 16:26:44 EDT
- Antibiotics might team up to fight deadly staph infectionsTue, 26 Jan 2010, 17:37:14 EST
- Excessive increase in heart rate before exercise doubles risk of sudden cardiac death in later lifeTue, 28 Apr 2009, 19:37:00 EDT