Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 22:50 in Health & Medicine
Azithromycin may be risky for adults with heart problems, a new study finds, by possibly causing abnormal, potentially fatal, heart rhythms.
- Death of spouse, child may cause higher heart rate, other dangersSun, 14 Nov 2010, 12:33:25 EST
- Victor Chang scientists unlock the 'gates' on sudden cardiac deathFri, 28 Jan 2011, 10:06:44 EST
- Rhythm abnormality of unknown origin strongly predicts sudden death risk in heart disease patientsMon, 2 Feb 2009, 17:29:34 EST
- Irregular heart rhythm before or after cardiac catheterization linked to risk of deathTue, 5 May 2009, 16:24:09 EDT
- Risk of sudden cardiac death appears increased within 30 days of heart attackTue, 4 Nov 2008, 16:36:13 EST