Monday, May 12, 2008 - 15:35 in Psychology & Sociology
When it comes to stress, women are more likely to be depressed and anxious, while men are more apt to turn to the bottle, suggests a new study.
- Higher anxiety, depression among women may have basis in cell signalsTue, 15 Jun 2010, 11:53:31 EDT
- African-American women stress compoundedTue, 12 Jul 2011, 11:36:19 EDT
- Molecular mechanism links stress with predisposition for depressionWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:05:06 EST
- Child-free women feel intense pressure to have kids -- but rarely stress over itTue, 9 Oct 2012, 15:36:55 EDT
- More knowledge not always helpful for women dealing with heart diseaseWed, 4 May 2011, 11:07:19 EDT