WASHINGTON (AP) -- Agents selling private health insurance plans to the elderly and disabled would be barred from cold-calling, door-to-door solicitations and pitching their products outside hospital waiting rooms or pharmacies, under a federal rule proposed Thursday....
- UNC study: Access to state children's health insurance programs vital to disabled childrenThu, 22 Jan 2009, 16:15:10 EST
- Unsafe neighborhoods disable the elderlyWed, 27 May 2009, 19:44:54 EDT
- Reducing revolving door hospital re-admissionsWed, 1 Jun 2011, 13:35:30 EDT
- Carsey Institute: Families shifting from private to public health insurance for childrenWed, 27 Jul 2011, 15:36:06 EDT
- Although mom, dad have health insurance through work, kids may go withoutTue, 21 Oct 2008, 10:36:52 EDT