Friday, May 9, 2008 - 16:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The Bush administration proposed on Thursday to crack down on the aggressive marketing of private Medicare insurance plans.
- UTHealth study suggests private insurers control health care spending better than MedicareTue, 7 Dec 2010, 12:35:19 EST
- Experts analyze benefits, opportunities and challenges of Medicare Part DTue, 29 Jun 2010, 12:10:37 EDT
- Elder law expert: Ryan plan would fundamentally change Medicare Thu, 7 Apr 2011, 18:04:32 EDT
- Extend Medicare to cut waiting lists, up competitionTue, 9 Sep 2008, 10:56:34 EDT
- Extra payments to Medicare Advantage plans to total $11.4 billion in 2009Mon, 4 May 2009, 0:43:17 EDT