Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 13:30 in Physics & Chemistry
ANN ARBOR, Mich., June 25 (UPI) -- A new laser that can see what substances are made of could help military aircraft identify dangers such as weapons arsenals far below them, U.S. scientists say.
- New laser shows what substances are made of; could be new eyes for militaryTue, 25 Jun 2013, 15:35:33 EDT
- Laser technology creates new forms of metal and enhances aircraft performanceWed, 15 Jul 2009, 17:36:55 EDT
- New kind of optical fiber developedFri, 25 Feb 2011, 12:35:12 EST
- New kind of optical fiber developedTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:39:29 EST
- Stanford researchers find a quicker, cheaper way to sort isotopesMon, 29 Jun 2009, 18:44:41 EDT