Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 21:00 in Astronomy & Space
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 28 (UPI) -- Entangled white dwarf stars have proved Einstein's theory that moving objects create subtle ripples in the fabric of space-time, U.S. astronomers say.
- Space-warping white dwarfs produce gravitational wavesTue, 28 Aug 2012, 14:32:37 EDT
- Eclipses again prove key for EinsteinThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:36:24 EDT
- Princeton scientists say Einstein's theory applies beyond the solar systemFri, 12 Mar 2010, 12:18:32 EST
- Brown dwarfs do form like starsWed, 3 Dec 2008, 11:24:14 EST
- Astronomers confirm Einstein's theory of relativity and accelerating cosmic expansionThu, 25 Mar 2010, 11:42:45 EDT