Wednesday, August 8, 2012 - 23:30 in Earth & Climate
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 8 (UPI) -- Diseased trees in forests may be a significant unrealized source of the greenhouse gas methane that causes climate change, U.S. forestry scientists say.
- Diseased trees new source of climate gasTue, 7 Aug 2012, 16:38:25 EDT
- How will tree diseases react to climate change?Mon, 22 Mar 2010, 15:23:59 EDT
- 'Epidemiological' tree study shows impacts of climate change on forestsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 14:36:31 EDT
- Team of scientists predicts continued death of forests in southwestern US due to climate changeMon, 13 Dec 2010, 17:04:48 EST
- 'Epidemiological' study demonstrates climate change effects on forestsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 11:35:32 EDT