Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 00:30 in Earth & Climate
LOS ANGELES, April 11 (UPI) -- U.S. researchers say a new instrument will be a "time machine" to allow scientists to study the universe's earliest galaxies that could never be studied before.
- 'Time machine' will study the early universe Wed, 11 Apr 2012, 23:33:35 EDT
- Can a machine tell when you're lying? Research suggests the answer is 'yes'Mon, 26 Mar 2012, 15:34:30 EDT
- Planck first light yields promising resultsThu, 17 Sep 2009, 6:28:46 EDT
- Would a molecular horse trot, pace or glide across a surface?Mon, 13 Sep 2010, 13:56:52 EDT
- First flight instrument delivered for James WebbFri, 15 Jun 2012, 12:35:41 EDT