Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 01:03 in Earth & Climate
PHOENIX, April 2 (UPI) -- U.S. researches say mapping and charting the Earth's biosphere and an estimated 10 million more species can and must be done to sustain its biodiversity.
- Earth's biodiversity: What do we know and where are we headed?Thu, 10 Mar 2011, 16:12:26 EST
- Old-growth rainforests must be saved for tropical biodiversityWed, 14 Sep 2011, 22:33:20 EDT
- Biodiversity -- it's in the waterWed, 7 May 2008, 13:36:03 EDT
- TEEB study leader emphasizes urgent need for action on biodiversity lossFri, 21 May 2010, 12:36:33 EDT
- Research charts growing threats to biodiversity 'arks'Wed, 25 Jul 2012, 14:35:20 EDT