Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 18:30 in Mathematics & Economics
PULLMAN, Wash., March 29 (UPI) -- Now that so many people are comfortable with smartphones, a U.S. researcher says, they should get ready for the next step -- the smart home.
- First the smart phone, now the smart homeThu, 29 Mar 2012, 19:35:25 EDT
- Building the smart home wirelesslyThu, 19 Nov 2009, 11:34:13 EST
- New 'smart' homes for dementia sufferersWed, 4 Mar 2009, 6:16:06 EST
- Pajama gamblers could lose their shirts: Online gambling can be dangerously comfortableTue, 14 Oct 2008, 14:08:34 EDT
- Habit-learning device will lower energy bills under new clean energy cashback schemeThu, 4 Feb 2010, 10:02:50 EST