Monday, February 27, 2012 - 15:30 in Earth & Climate
BADAJOZ, Spain, Feb. 27 (UPI) -- Arabic writings from a thousand years ago are helping piece together past climate events and trends, Spanish researchers say.
- Ancient Arabic writings help scientists piece together past climateSun, 26 Feb 2012, 23:30:55 EST
- Arabic records allow past climate to be reconstructedMon, 30 Apr 2012, 15:36:12 EDT
- The human cause of climate change: Where does the burden of proof lie?Thu, 3 Nov 2011, 15:37:06 EDT
- Man, volcanoes and the sun have influenced Europe's climate over recent centuriesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 10:35:28 EST
- Iowa State researchers study clam shells for clues to the Atlantic's climate historyMon, 1 Oct 2012, 17:03:03 EDT