Tuesday, July 8, 2008 - 12:07 in Earth & Climate
HONOLULU, July 8 (UPI) -- Officials on the big island of Hawaii say a spectacular volcanic eruption under way Tuesday so far has not caused any additional problems with air quality.
- Mounting research shows increased health risks from volcanic air pollutionWed, 20 Oct 2010, 9:11:31 EDT
- Lavas from Hawaiian volcano contain fingerprint of planetary formationThu, 19 Jun 2008, 15:22:09 EDT
- Researchers to study rebirth of an island after volcanic eruptionThu, 6 Aug 2009, 16:26:25 EDT
- No Redoubt: Volcanic eruption forecasting improvedMon, 29 Apr 2013, 17:03:16 EDT
- Crystals improve understanding of volcanic eruption triggersThu, 28 Aug 2008, 14:36:09 EDT