Monday, May 14, 2012 - 12:30 in Health & Medicine
A clinical study of 30 adult patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) has shown that smoked cannabis may be an effective treatment for spasticity – a common and disabling symptom of this neurological disease.
- Smoked cannabis reduces some symptoms of multiple sclerosisTue, 15 May 2012, 11:22:25 EDT
- Study confirms that cannabis is beneficial for multiple sclerosisThu, 3 Dec 2009, 19:36:28 EST
- Viagra could reduce multiple sclerosis symptomsThu, 19 May 2011, 12:35:50 EDT
- Sun exposure, vitamin D may lower risk of multiple sclerosisMon, 7 Feb 2011, 16:36:45 EST
- Smoking associated with more rapid progression of multiple sclerosisMon, 13 Jul 2009, 18:43:47 EDT