Monday, May 7, 2012 - 22:30 in Health & Medicine
Oral zinc treatments may shorten the duration of symptoms of the common cold in adults, although adverse effects are common, according to a new study.
- Zinc lozenges may shorten common-cold durationTue, 26 Jul 2011, 21:32:19 EDT
- Zinc reduces the burden of the common coldTue, 15 Feb 2011, 19:33:40 EST
- Researchers crack the code of the common coldThu, 12 Feb 2009, 14:39:03 EST
- Hot drinks help fight cold and fluWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:50:59 EST
- Study: Natural supplement may reduce common-cold duration by only half a dayWed, 22 Dec 2010, 7:42:43 EST