Monday, May 7, 2012 - 12:30 in Health & Medicine
A new Canadian review concludes taking certain zinc products may help cut the duration of common cold symptoms such as a runny nose in an adult, but there remains "weak rationale" for recommending the mineral as a treatment.
- Zinc reduces the burden of the common coldTue, 15 Feb 2011, 19:33:40 EST
- Zinc lozenges may shorten common-cold durationTue, 26 Jul 2011, 21:32:19 EDT
- Hot drinks help fight cold and fluWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:50:59 EST
- Cold virus found to manipulate genesFri, 24 Oct 2008, 5:21:37 EDT
- First comprehensive genomic study of common cold reveals new treatment targetsFri, 24 Oct 2008, 11:23:32 EDT