Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 14:10 in Biology & Nature
A team led by scientists at The Scripps Research Institute and the University of California (UC) San Diego has discovered a new type of dynamic change in human stem cells.
- Genetic abnormalities identified in pluripotent stem cell linesThu, 6 Jan 2011, 13:13:48 EST
- Team led by Scripps Research scientists develop method for generating novel types of stem cellsThu, 18 Dec 2008, 12:30:28 EST
- Improved adult-derived human stem cells have fewer genetic changes than expectedTue, 1 May 2012, 9:33:12 EDT
- Scientists create stable, self-renewing neural stem cellsMon, 25 Apr 2011, 15:32:19 EDT
- Singapore scientists first to perform genome-wide study of human stem cellsMon, 18 Oct 2010, 10:04:39 EDT