Scientists have evaluated the whole genomic sequence of stem cells derived from human bone marrow cells—so-called induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells—and found that relatively few genetic changes occur during stem cell conversion by an improved method.
- Improved adult-derived human stem cells have fewer genetic changes than expectedTue, 1 May 2012, 9:33:12 EDT
- Scientists reveal how induced pluripotent stem cells differ from embryonic stem cellsThu, 5 Nov 2009, 10:00:49 EST
- A new method for bone-marrow-derived liver stem cells isolation and proliferationWed, 15 Apr 2009, 9:44:14 EDT
- UC Davis stem researchers demonstrate safety of gene therapy using adult stem cellsTue, 6 May 2008, 18:07:37 EDT
- Genetic abnormalities identified in pluripotent stem cell linesThu, 6 Jan 2011, 13:13:48 EST