Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 16:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Computer scientists have developed a two-pronged algorithm that can detect the presence of a botnet on a computer network and block its malicious activities before it causes too much harm.
- Spot a bot to stop a botnetTue, 1 May 2012, 17:35:00 EDT
- Hiding the honeypotsFri, 26 Feb 2010, 10:16:20 EST
- BLADE software eliminates 'drive-by downloads' from malicious websitesWed, 6 Oct 2010, 10:53:31 EDT
- Low-cost strategy developed for curbing computer wormsTue, 13 Jan 2009, 15:49:32 EST
- UAB computer forensics links internet postcards to virusFri, 24 Jul 2009, 18:49:56 EDT