Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 13:20 in Physics & Chemistry
Microscopic particles are being coaxed by engineers to assemble themselves into larger crystalline structures by the use of varying concentrations of microscopic particles and magnetic fields.
- Creating nano-structures from the bottom upTue, 24 Apr 2012, 14:22:43 EDT
- NYU researchers create method to precisely glue particles together on the micro- and nano-scaleSun, 14 Jun 2009, 13:43:58 EDT
- Assembly not requiredWed, 31 Oct 2012, 16:34:59 EDT
- Quantum gas microscope offers glimpse of quirky ultracold atomsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 15:24:05 EST
- Twinkle, twinkle, quantum dot -- new particles can change colors and tag moleculesMon, 28 Mar 2011, 13:33:18 EDT