Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 22:30 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have shown that brain tissue from a Parkinson's disease mouse model, as well as synthetically produced disease protein fibrils, injected into young, symptom-free PD mice led to spreading of PD pathology.
- Parkinson's protein causes disease spread in animal modelTue, 17 Apr 2012, 23:35:19 EDT
- How the pathology of Parkinson's disease spreadsMon, 27 Jul 2009, 17:43:19 EDT
- A possible cause of Parkinson's disease discoveredTue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:07:50 EST
- New 'mouse models' give insight to gene mutation that is potential cause of Parkinson's diseaseWed, 31 Mar 2010, 10:27:09 EDT
- A new mouse model provides insight into genetic neurological disordersTue, 26 May 2009, 1:50:37 EDT