Monday, April 16, 2012 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
Injection of a small amount of clumped protein triggers a cascade of events leading to a Parkinson’s-like disease in mice, according to a new article.
- Parkinson's protein causes disease spread in animal modelTue, 17 Apr 2012, 23:35:19 EDT
- Penn study finds way to prevent protein clumping characteristic of Parkinson's diseaseFri, 15 Aug 2008, 10:07:25 EDT
- Proteins linked with Alzheimer's, other neurodegenerative diseases found to clump in normal agingTue, 10 Aug 2010, 17:42:49 EDT
- Unfolding pathogenesis in Parkinson'sWed, 19 Jan 2011, 10:02:06 EST
- SUMO defeats protein aggregates that typify Parkinson’s diseaseTue, 12 Jul 2011, 1:31:53 EDT