Extreme antisocial personality predicts gang membership, finds study based on survey of male prisoners
Research into the 2011 London riots found they were mostly committed by antisocial persons, less than 20 percent of whom were explicitly gang members. This is because gang membership is primarily for the most antisocial of such persons. New research has identified extreme antisocial personality as a key reason why some criminals join gangs.
- New research finds extreme antisocial personality predicts gang membershipWed, 9 Nov 2011, 11:34:23 EST
- Forensic patients with tattoos more likely to have antisocial personality disorderWed, 16 Jul 2008, 12:28:59 EDT
- FSU study links 'warrior gene' to gang membership, weapon useFri, 5 Jun 2009, 12:15:21 EDT
- The dark path to antisocial personality disorderTue, 7 Feb 2012, 11:33:49 EST
- Are the monoamines involved in shaping conduct disorders?Sun, 13 Sep 2009, 15:15:00 EDT