Caims of drought-driven declines in plant productivity, global food security refuted: Modeling errors produced exaggerated claims
Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 15:31 in Mathematics & Economics
A new, comprehensive study refutes earlier alarmist claims that drought has induced a decline in global plant productivity during the past decade and posed a threat to global food security.
- NASA study refutes claims of drought-driven declines in plant productivity, global food security Thu, 25 Aug 2011, 16:35:40 EDT
- Drought drives decade-long decline in plant growthFri, 20 Aug 2010, 9:08:38 EDT
- Secrets of plant warfare underpin quest for safer, more secure global food supplyWed, 2 Feb 2011, 9:04:44 EST
- New plant protein discoveries could ease global food and fuel demandsWed, 1 May 2013, 14:07:36 EDT
- New VARI findings next step to growing drought-resistant plantsTue, 28 Sep 2010, 17:44:42 EDT