We rely on money in our day-to-day life and it is constantly in our minds. After all, money makes the world go round, doesn't it? Now, a new study tries to better understand the psychological effect of money and how it affects our behavior, feelings and emotions.
- Money and mimicryWed, 29 Jun 2011, 21:35:43 EDT
- Money makes the heart grow less fond... but more hardworkingWed, 9 Jul 2008, 11:16:21 EDT
- People care about source of money, attach less value to 'tainted' wealthTue, 23 Apr 2013, 21:23:29 EDT
- Rejection for $500, please: Money and its symbolic powersWed, 15 Jul 2009, 12:11:58 EDT
- Money can't buy happinessTue, 14 Jun 2011, 11:03:31 EDT