Wednesday, June 1, 2011 - 20:30 in Health & Medicine
Long emergency department waiting times are associated with an increased risk of hospital admission or death within seven days among non-admitted patients, finds a new study.
- Long emergency waiting times linked to increased risk of adverse eventsWed, 1 Jun 2011, 19:04:06 EDT
- Crowded emergency departments pose greater risks for patients with heart attacksThu, 4 Jun 2009, 12:27:26 EDT
- Economic factors associated with increase in closures of emergency departmentsTue, 17 May 2011, 19:35:27 EDT
- Hidden heart condition increases the risk of death in patients waiting for kidney transplantsThu, 15 May 2008, 11:22:05 EDT
- Re-admission rates via emergency rooms climbing among patients who have recently been hospitalizedWed, 1 Jun 2011, 14:37:25 EDT