Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 16:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Developmental abnormalities in the mirror neuron system may contribute to social deficits in autism. Now, a new study reports that the mirror system in individuals with autism is not actually broken, but simply delayed.
- The mirror neuron system in autism: Broken or just slowly developing?Tue, 3 May 2011, 10:02:39 EDT
- Mirror neuron system functions normally in autismWed, 12 May 2010, 12:46:25 EDT
- Researchers find mirror neuron system functions normally in individuals with autismWed, 12 May 2010, 12:46:30 EDT
- UCLA researchers make first direct recording of mirror neurons in human brainMon, 12 Apr 2010, 16:23:56 EDT
- Unraveling the complex genetics of autismWed, 8 Jun 2011, 13:40:44 EDT