Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 09:20 in Health & Medicine
Radio frequency exposure from mobile phone use does not appear to increase the risk of developing brain cancers by any significant amount, a new study suggests.
- Cell-phone use not related to increased brain cancer riskThu, 17 Feb 2011, 10:03:45 EST
- Children and adolescent mobile phone users at no greater risk of brain cancer than non-usersWed, 27 Jul 2011, 17:37:57 EDT
- No link between early child cancers and living near mobile phone mastsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 19:33:23 EDT
- Do cell phones increase brain cancer risk?Mon, 20 Oct 2008, 10:23:48 EDT
- No link between early childhood cancers and living near mobile phone base station during pregnancy, says studyTue, 22 Jun 2010, 19:33:19 EDT