Australian researchers have suggested that nations should abandon the concept of carbon emissions trading in favor of a carbon swap bank that might lead to genuine reductions in the amount of carbon dioxide greenhouse gas entering the atmosphere and so provide a mechanism for reducing climate change.
- Carbon swap bank to beat climate changeThu, 6 Jan 2011, 9:35:26 EST
- Climate change reducing ocean's carbon dioxide uptakeSun, 10 Jul 2011, 14:00:54 EDT
- Human influence on the 21st century climate: 1 possible future for the atmosphereFri, 5 Aug 2011, 20:41:14 EDT
- Main climate threat from CO2 sources yet to be builtThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:54 EDT
- Acidifying oceans add urgency to CO2 cutsThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:56:42 EDT