Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 22:40 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have demonstrated that the gene mutated in cystic fibrosis not only controls traffic on the chloride highway, but also keeps the sodium highway from being overused.
- Cystic fibrosis gene typo is a double whammyFri, 12 Nov 2010, 15:32:35 EST
- Common cold virus efficiently delivers corrected gene to cystic fibrosis cellsMon, 20 Jul 2009, 20:43:08 EDT
- Scientists find gene that modifies severity of cystic fibrosis lung diseaseWed, 25 Feb 2009, 13:42:17 EST
- Study shows new medication effectively treats underlying cause of cystic fibrosisWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:41:46 EDT
- Scientists develop first ever drug to treat 'Celtic gene' in cystic fibrosis sufferersMon, 20 Jun 2011, 16:37:39 EDT