Friday, October 22, 2010 - 12:30 in Health & Medicine
Patients were misdiagnosed with pneumonia at an alarming rate when they were readmitted to the hospital shortly after a previous hospitalization for the same illness, according to two new studies.
- Studies: Pneumonia is misdiagnosed on patient readmissionsFri, 22 Oct 2010, 13:04:24 EDT
- Study finds racial disparities in hospital readmission ratesTue, 15 Feb 2011, 17:33:04 EST
- Study finds blacks more likely to be readmitted to hospitals after dischargeTue, 15 Feb 2011, 17:33:03 EST
- Study finds surprisingly high rate of patients readmitted to hospital within a monthWed, 1 Apr 2009, 17:39:18 EDT
- Readmissions frequent in month after hospital dischargeTue, 22 Jan 2013, 20:05:09 EST