Monday, September 20, 2010 - 12:28 in Psychology & Sociology
Playing a violent video game can increase aggression, and when a player keeps thinking about the game, the potential for aggression can last for as long as 24 hours, according to a new study.
- Violent video games increase aggression long after the game is turned offMon, 20 Sep 2010, 9:22:50 EDT
- Violent video games reduce brain response to violence and increase aggressive behaviorWed, 25 May 2011, 14:39:42 EDT
- Kinder, gentler video games may actually be good for playersMon, 6 Jun 2011, 12:35:14 EDT
- Playing highly competitive video games may lead to aggressive behaviorMon, 29 Aug 2011, 13:34:04 EDT
- Study proves conclusively that violent video game play makes more aggressive kidsMon, 1 Mar 2010, 11:44:41 EST