Monday, September 20, 2010 - 21:28 in Health & Medicine
American and Italian researchers have found that a novel drug allows anandamide -- a marijuana-like chemical in the body -- to effectively control pain at the site of an injury.
- Compound boosts marijuana-like chemical in the body to relieve pain at injury siteMon, 20 Sep 2010, 13:30:20 EDT
- The body's own 'cannabis (marijuana)' is good for the skinWed, 2 Jul 2008, 16:28:53 EDT
- Active ingredients in marijuana found to spread and prolong painThu, 13 Aug 2009, 17:43:41 EDT
- Medicinal marijuana effective for neuropathic pain in HIVWed, 6 Aug 2008, 9:50:14 EDT
- Scripps research team defines new painkilling chemical pathwayMon, 24 Nov 2008, 14:43:40 EST