Researchers have found a new mechanism that explains how certain immune cells are activated to create protective antibodies against infections or pathological antibodies such as those present in autoimmune diseases like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- New drug target for immune diseases discoveredTue, 3 Aug 2010, 13:38:06 EDT
- Finding a potential new target for treating rheumatoid arthritisThu, 25 Mar 2010, 15:20:27 EDT
- B cells can act alone in autoimmune disease, Yale researchers reportThu, 7 Aug 2008, 15:56:58 EDT
- UCSF finds potential new antibody treatment for autoimmune diseasesFri, 23 Jan 2009, 9:16:39 EST
- Antibodies attack immune proteinsMon, 1 Feb 2010, 9:58:06 EST