Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 21:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Older veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) appear more likely to develop dementia over a seven-year period than those without PTSD, according to a new study.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder associated with dementia among older veteransMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:27:06 EDT
- Pivotal study finds link between PTSD and dementiaThu, 2 Sep 2010, 0:29:56 EDT
- Post-traumatic stress disorder linked to death, atherosclerosis in veteransWed, 17 Nov 2010, 10:36:25 EST
- Whether combat or peacekeeping, PTSD impacts veterans' well-beingWed, 1 Oct 2008, 15:28:38 EDT
- Metabolic syndrome risk for veterans with PTSDThu, 8 Jan 2009, 5:28:50 EST