In the largest and most representative survey of television weathercasters to date, two-thirds of weathercasters indicate they are interested in reporting on climate change, and many say they are already filling a role as an informal science educator.
- Weathercasters take on role of science educators; feel some uncertainty on issue of climate changeMon, 29 Mar 2010, 10:58:03 EDT
- Television has less effect on education about climate change than other forms of mediaFri, 16 Oct 2009, 12:24:00 EDT
- 'Climategate' undermined belief in global warming among many TV meteorologists, study showsTue, 22 Feb 2011, 13:22:28 EST
- Scientists map speed of climate changeWed, 23 Dec 2009, 13:32:57 EST
- When scientists take on science educationThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:23:37 EST