In the coming decades, climate change is set to produce worldwide changes in the living conditions for plants. Thus today's cool, moist regions could in future provide habitats for additional species, and in arid and hot regions the climatic prerequisites for a high degree of plant diversity will deteriorate.
- Global warming threatens plant diversityTue, 23 Mar 2010, 19:16:35 EDT
- Woody plants adapted to past climate change more slowly than herbsWed, 23 Sep 2009, 13:19:05 EDT
- Mountain ranges may act as "safe haven" for species facing climate changeTue, 9 Nov 2010, 10:52:25 EST
- Climate change affects geographical range of plantsMon, 16 Aug 2010, 9:29:33 EDT
- Climate change and species distributionsMon, 4 Aug 2008, 7:56:33 EDT