Chemists have synthesized the first-ever stable derivative of nonacene, creating a compound that holds significant promise in the manufacture of flexible organic electronics such as large displays, solar cells and radio frequency identification tags.
- UNH chemists create molecule with promising semiconductor propertiesThu, 11 Feb 2010, 16:26:23 EST
- Flexible electronics hold promise for consumer applicationsTue, 30 Aug 2011, 9:35:38 EDT
- Semiconductor manufacturing technique holds promise for solar energyThu, 20 May 2010, 9:28:20 EDT
- Rutgers physicists test highly flexible organic semiconductorsSun, 17 Feb 2013, 10:04:05 EST
- Paintable electronics? NIST studies spray-on manufacturing of transistorsThu, 1 Apr 2010, 13:10:35 EDT