Thursday, February 5, 2009 - 10:22 in Health & Medicine
Contrary to popular assumptions about the health benefits of green tea, researchers have found that the widely used supplement renders a cancer drug used to treat multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma completely ineffective in treating cancer.
- USC study finds that green tea blocks benefits of cancer drugTue, 3 Feb 2009, 16:57:48 EST
- Popular cancer drug linked to often fatal brain virusTue, 19 May 2009, 11:26:43 EDT
- New myeloma drug shows promise in early testingMon, 7 Jun 2010, 15:25:15 EDT
- Green tea may negate the effects of a common cancer therapyTue, 3 Feb 2009, 16:07:55 EST
- 'Treason' by immune system cells aids growth of multiple myelomaMon, 5 Oct 2009, 13:45:16 EDT