Monday, October 6, 2008 - 11:15 in Health & Medicine
Obese women face a significantly higher number of barriers to exercise than their normal weight counterparts.
- Mental barriers hamper obese women's efforts to get exerciseSun, 5 Oct 2008, 17:42:22 EDT
- Negative emotions outweigh intent to exercise at health clubsThu, 17 Dec 2009, 13:23:45 EST
- Exercise reduces hunger in lean women but not obese womenTue, 17 Jun 2008, 14:22:07 EDT
- Breaking down barriers to prevent childhood obesityTue, 2 Mar 2010, 11:40:28 EST
- Extra support helps obese women cycle to and from workTue, 5 May 2009, 11:39:01 EDT