For arachnophobes, it's difficult to kill a spider as it scurries across the floor. Those who are scared to fly might not ever set foot on a plane. While nothing physically stops people with these aversions, a mental barrier can keep them from the task at hand.
- Mental barriers hamper obese women's efforts to get exerciseSun, 5 Oct 2008, 17:42:22 EDT
- Mental fatigue can affect physical enduranceTue, 24 Feb 2009, 6:21:59 EST
- Vet says owners should exercise with their dogs based on specific needs to prevent obesityTue, 8 Sep 2009, 12:37:10 EDT
- Mental and physical exercise improves genetic mental impairmentFri, 20 Jun 2008, 9:43:17 EDT
- Thinking globally to improve mental health Wed, 6 Jul 2011, 15:36:29 EDT